Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Overthinking

So, were actually supposed to start using this thing. The thought of writing anything about my personal life for display on the internet, where the world can see, doesn't cradle my thoughts well. It makes my stomach turn in nerves. I'm not a shy person, never have been. But people are quick to judge. Especially if you don't know them. Well, judge this, Someone you thought was the one keeping you safe, keeping you grounded and sane, drifts far. Without a single word, friends will come and go. Family is forever and boyfriends and girlfriends will stray… always. You will always loose someone or something you love, and there is no preventing that. Sorry for going all philosopher all the time, but what else is there for you to learn from me? Why not tell everyone about the stupid mistakes I make so you can prevent yourself from doing the same? You can prevent yourselves from the hurt others have bared by just reading. I wish someone would have done the same for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment